Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PFFT!

SUNDAY-went to malacca to join the tesl netball team..first attempt to get the ball and i busted my knee.."keletup!"-->those were the exact sound that i heard after jumping to get the ball..OMG!rasa macam nak pitam!lutut kiri injured!!2nd game?cannot go anymore..had to sit out of the court and watch my friends play..medic put some ice and ointment and what not..bla.bla.bla. Despite the injury, i had to drive my ass back to segamat..it was going quite smoothly (the journey back to segamat of course) until i reached Tangkak..the route was something like Bukit Putus in N9..imagine yourself driving a manual transmission car with a busted knee..hohoho!ain't fun for me that's for sure!well the moral of the story is don't ever forget to do some warm up exercise before your game..PFFT!

MONDAY-went to UiTM's Pusat Kesihatan..and it is called Penawar (Cure)..haha!nice one!masuk je kt dalam untuk register..akak nurse tanya pasal kad matrik..lepas tu, semua bantai gelak bila dah termalu aku cakap aku ini pensyarah sambilan di sini..ahakz!Doctor kata hamstring ape ntah jadik.so i was given some drugs to ease the pain.unfortunately or fortunately for me, those drugs actually made me high.."Nanti awak makan ubat ni khayal tau" (Doctor Penawar UiTM Segamat, 2011) PFFT!
Before i was given my third leg, the doctor said that i need a pain killer so strong that it will make me feel "good" for the day. the nurse asked me to lie down on the bed and undo my belt. "Adik baring elok2,akak nak suntik ni..akak selak ye boxer corak buah-buahan adik ni"*AWKWARD!!* Until today i can't look at that akak nurse the same way ever again..and i have a third leg to help me walk properly..PFFT!!

TUESDAY-i can't really straighten or bend my leg..how crazy is that?it is super hard for me to shit!nak berak macam mana bila kaki tak boleh nak bengkok..nak cangkung pun menitis air mata aku!suwey!disebabkan kaki aku ni terlampau sakit..emosi aku kini tidak seimbang..tambah2 lagi ubat yang buatkan aku khayal..entah kenapa tiba2 teringat bahawasanya gaji aku dari bulan januari tidak kelihatan kelibatnya..berbekalkan tongkat Penawar ni, aku panjat 3 tingkat untuk bertemu akak admin..abes aku basuh dia!mintak maaf la yea..dah nama pun darah muda..mestila melenting je keje..haha..baru nk bagi surat pelantikan aku petang tu gak!aku nak gaji!!tapi rupa-rupanya pemprosesan gaji akan mengambil masa lagi..*%$##@!!!PFFT!!

1 comment:

  1. orang suro balik taknak! pfft! wait! you didn't tell me you kene inject kat bontot! gahahaha

    ReplyDelete